Have you, your wedding, and/or event been heavily impacted by COVID-19? Forcing you to change your event plans, decrease your event budget, and/or reschedule your event date and not receive deposits back from vendors?
We're here to HELP! - We're offering FREE day of coordination services to qualified brides and events who have been impacted financially by COVID! Below you will find the list of requirements!
1. MUST have an original date for your event during the months of March 2020 - June 2020.
2. MUST be in the state of Georgia, North Carolina, and/or South Carolina.
3. MUST have less than 250 guest attending the event.
4. For weddings the ceremony & reception MUST be in the same location or less than 5 miles a part!
5. Event MUST end by midnight and be held on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
6. New event date MUST be in 2020 - 2021.
Day of Coordination Includes: ($1000+ Value)
- Up to 3 Event Coordinators
- 10 Hours of Day of Services
- Services start 30 days prior to event date
- All Event Documents (i.e. Timeline)
- 1 Hour rehearsal for weddings ($95/hr for additional time)
- Unlimited Virtual Meetings
- 1 Venue Site Tour
- Vendor Management
TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR FREE DOC SERVICES FILL OUT THE INFORMATION BELOW. AN ASSOCIATE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 1st, 2020